Senior Security Consultant
|Role||Senior Security Consultant|
|Reports to||Head of Security|
The Sr Security Consultant serves as the go to person for end-to-end security and assurance activities related to the availability, integrity and confidentiality of customer, business partner, employee and business information in compliance with the client’s information security policies. A key element of the Sr Security Consultant role is working with executive management to determine acceptable levels of risk for the organization. This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining a corporate-wide information security management program to ensure that information assets are adequately protected.
- Work across cyber security streams – Cyber Defense, Threat Hunting, VAPT/assurance, security strategy, roadmap, consulting, IAM, network security and cloud security.
- To find the most efficient way to protect the system, networks, software, data and information systems against any potential attacks.
- To implement vulnerability testing, threat analyses, and security checks.
- To perform the research on cyber security criteria, security systems, and validation procedures.
- To successfully manage meetings with IT departments to fix specific cyber security risks.
- To calculate accurate cost estimations and categorize integration issues in customer envts.
- To plan and design healthy security architectures for all customer engagements.
- To investigate and provide security solutions using business standard analysis criteria.
- To deliver technical reports and official papers relating to test findings.
- To give professional supervision and guidance to security teams.
- To update and upgrade security systems as required.
- Examining client’s assets to determine level of security needed.
- Designing security protocols, plans, and systems.
- Implementing security measures and writing security policies for clients.
- Coordinating and briefing with security team, assigning tasks accordingly.
- Meeting with clients to explain security measures and to provide technical advice on security systems.
- Running security tests and analyzing and reporting the obtained results.
- Degree in business administration or a technology-related field required.
- Professional security management certification – CISM, CISSP, SANS GIAC, etc
- Minimum of six to ten years of experience in a combination of risk management, information security and IT jobs
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, and NIST.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high level of personal integrity
- Innovative thinking and leadership with an ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams
- Experience with contract and vendor negotiations and management including managed services.
- Specific experience in Agile (scaled) software development or other best in class development practices.
- Experience with Cloud computing/Elastic computing across virtualized environments.
- Communication Skills:
- With stakeholders on project performance and project issues.
- Ability to maintain critical thinking and composure under pressure.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to convey complex concepts to non-technical constituents. Proficiency in oral and written English.
- Ability to be productive and maintain focus without direct supervision.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com