Service Delivery Manager – Security projects & Operations
|Role||Service Delivery Manager – Security projects & Operations|
|Reportees||Deployment team and SOC Leads|
The Security Service Delivery Manager runs and directs highly dynamic security projects and operations under limited supervision. The SDM leads projects from inception to completion, identifying and documenting project requirements, supporting clients on various information security initiatives, keeping all internal and client stakeholders apprised of project delivery status, and managing issues to resolution. Responsible for the project over the entire project life-cycle (initiation, planning, execution, control, project closeout). Also responsible for assembling the project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing the schedule to ensure timely completion of the project. The SDM is expected to build trust and relationships with clients and leadership through the delivery of successful outcomes.
The SDM will also assist in the development and support of key process indicators to understand and manage client’s security risks. This includes repeatable measurement of client satisfaction KPIs and working across Syberzen and partner technical teams at the direction of the management to facilitate operational corrective actions needed to address tactical and systemic security issues.
- Understanding of any one of SIEM, IDS/IPS, Network Security and Vulnerability mgmt. tools.
- PMP/ Security foundation training desirable – CompTIA, etc
- Understanding of incident response and cyber kill chain
- ITIL v3 experience desired
- Background in a customer facing environment
- Experience working within a SOC desired
- Bachelor’s Degree from a college or university in Information Technology, Information Security/Assurance, Engineering or similar area of study; at least 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Security Project Management expertise specifically demonstrated success managing multiple clients and disparate initiatives on a long-term basis.
- Experience interfacing with both clients and partners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to lead and mentor teams, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Communication is key:
- With stakeholders on project performance and project issues.
- Conduct and coordinate meetings and provide project update summaries
- Client concerns, questions, and conflicts to sales and service delivery teams.
- Generate and distribute status reports and lead meetings to disseminate appropriate information to stakeholders.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org