Unification about White Hat and Black Hat
In Earlier yuga, the magic was with two kinds of incarnates people who use it as black hat illusions or white hat enchanters. The black hat demon’s clan knew the art of confusing the enemy, especially God’s. They applied knowledge of black sorcery to transform objects into weapons like he used poisonous snakes to transform them into arrows and with magic, use would be infallible.
But white hat enchanter, the invincible who thrashed black hat magic or illusions by knowing the traces and actions. They applied an array of techniques like attraction, repulse, procedures/protocols of safe listing methods, managing relevant assistants, and eventually, white hat enchanter ultimately defeated the black hat demons.
The black hat illusions are trying to assault as a group, but the white hat enchanter always wins in battle.
Enchanter is an incarnation of a White-hat hacker in modern cyber yuga, and Evil illusions are the Hackers (Black Hat).
The Key Motive of the black hat or a hacker is to get unauthorized access, steal data and blueprints, leaks sensitive information, steal resources on the dark web for profit. In contrast, the white hat hacker will try to be helping businesses have an appetite for detecting gaps, identifying the weakness, suggesting adequate fixes for the vulnerabilities, securing data, and analyzing the organization’s security measures. They also help enterprises create defenses, disclose vulnerabilities, and solve them before other black hat hackers find them, and improve the organization’s security posture.
Imminent cyber threats protection is a crux of modern Information Technology systems. That’s why Syberzen has consultants doing role play of both the white hat and black hat hackers and trained them to be legitimate to do offensive or defensive security approaches based on customer needs to safeguard the systems.
Syberzen’s enhanced techniques and tools when it comes to Defensive security with foundational technologies called SOC, SIEM, EDR, TH, and are used to monitor corporate infrastructures, and For Offensive Security we have certified and skilled security specialists who have extensive knowledge to understand hackers mindset to gain access by bypassing security protocols and loopholes thereby providing the remediations to hackproof the systems.
Syberzen Infosec has experts who are capable to:
- Fulfill the clients’ requirements by providing the services like cyber defensive technologies, penetration testing, and auditing
- Eminent throughout the world
- Proficiency of international standards like OWASP, SANS by adopting laboratory quality controls
- Establishing parameters for the pentest such as objectives and controls
- Provides a shared penetration tester who is certified and follows the rules of engagement
- Develop a methodology with planning and documentation according to the context
- Available to answer any queries whenever required
- Choose a suitable set of tests to balance costs and benefits
- Documenting the results which clearly stating findings and suggestions in the final report
- To defend the organization from cyber threats and intrusions, syberzen proficiently provides a clear picture of threats to its customers and advanced technologies.
Let’s get Vulnerability and Penetration testing (VAPT) done and also check for external threat surface information which hackers can potentially exploit to access your network and applications.
Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to explore more.